Sunday, September 27, 2015

The LOTR

Today I am watching the extended edition of the LOTR Fellowship of the Ring part two.  Seriously. There are TWO disks its so long.  But anyway, it is AMAZHANG.

Opp.  Gandalf just died.  :'(  Everyone is crying.
I love the friend ship between Aragorn and Frodo.
I think my favorite scene in this movie is when they just left Rivendell, and Bojomir is teaching Merry and Pippin to fight and they tackle him and then (this is in the extended) Aragorn jumps in and they tackle him too.  It is very funny.

Just so you all know, I am a huge LOTR fangirl.  I love it SO much.

Saxophone is going well...  I figured out the notes without much trouble, which is great.

Hopefully I will post again soon but right now I want to get back to my movie.
Thanks for reading!!

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment