Sunday, September 13, 2015

Wut up dudes?

Hi guys!!  Me again!!  So for starters, I thought we would kick off the new blog with some much needed explanations.
1) Yes, Percy and Annabeth are my parents.  People are ALWAYS asking me this.  UGH.  But I don't mind.
2) I have two brothers, Ben, 17, and Luke, 2.  I'm 14.  Ben's twin, Josiah, died a year ago.  (More on that later)
3) How are the rest??  Well, most are good.  My uncle Jason and aunt Piper are happily married and have two kids: Lea (17) and Andie (14).  Frank and Hazel are married too and have one kid: Emily (13).  No, I haven't forgotten Leo!  He and Calypso eventually came back from their joy ride/world tour and got married.  Alex (13) is their only child.  Nico??  Well, him and Will got hitched too. They have yet to adopt a kid. Reyna, however, has unfortunately died also.  Three years back.  (More later)
Anyway, I'll tell you all a bit about my life, my friends, and my family.
I'll start with Ben.  He is the best brother ever.  (I'm sure some of you are going, "No way!  My bro's the best!  Well, to each their own.  To me Ben is the best.)  What's he look like?  Tall.  He's got black hair like me, but he has grey eyes like mom.  (I have sea green ones just like dad's.  In fact, mom always says if I was a boy I would have been EXACTLY like him.)  He looks like dad too.  Lea is his girlfriend.  Ever since Josiah died, he has been pretty aggressive and depressed (Can you blame him?).  That's about it for Ben I guess.  (Ben, I can't go on forever about you!  Sorry!)
Luke, well, he's a baby.  But as far as babies go, he's pretty fearless.  He's the only one (other than mom) to have blond hair.  He's got grey eyes too.  Luke's got the Jackson humor though.  He already pranks me.  Ow!  Hey!  Don't throw your Cheerio's at me!!   Sorry.  Luke is eating his snack.  Evil Cheerio's.  
Now for Josiah.  This is a hard topic for me.  Josiah looked just like Ben.  Ben was more laid back though.  Before he, well, you know- he had a girlfriend too.  Addyson Johanson.  She's a daughter of Hephaestus and friend of mine.  I'm sorry but I can't go on.  It's too hard.
Andie: my best girl friend.  Light brown hair, electric blue eyes that change shade depending on the weather and/or her mood (that tends to change at the same time since she can control the weather.).
She isn't much of a "boyfriend girl" and thinks kissing etc. is discussing (no comment).  



I'll post more later but I have to go to the Campfire right now.  Later folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment