Tuesday, September 15, 2015

To right a wrong

Hey peeps!!  Me again.  I haven't died in two days!!  YAY!!!  XD
Ok, I need to set some stuff straight.  One, my dad isn't Persassy.  Who came up with that anyway?! He can be sassy but no enough to be called that.  And he isn't particularly dumb either!  He just doesn't always get stuff the first time around.  (One or the wonderful benefits of having ADHD and Dyslexia.)  He is exactly what mom calls him- a Seaweed Brain.  That is it.  Case CLOSED.
Two, Jason and Piper are TOTALLY AWESOME AND EXTREMELY POWERFUL!!  I think that because they didn't get as much publicity people tend to think they aren't as strong as Percy and Annabeth.  Well, just because our stalker, Rick what's his name, hasn't done five stalkopedia's on them doesn't mean they can't kick butt.
Three, Why do people not LOVE Frazle???  It is SSSOOO sweet!!!!  They are one of my OTP's!! And people also underestimate Frank and Hazel.  Look, Hazel is a WITCH!!  A W-I-T-C-H. Seriously.  So super awesome.  And Frank is the one of to kids of Ares/Mars to have his blessing in this century!! Frank can change into ANY animal!!  How cool is that?!

I think that is about it....
I just needed to get that out.  Sorry if I insulted any of you!
Hope you all liked my Imagine Dragons post.  ;D
Write again soon I hope!!  I start this band thingy tomorrow- I'm going to play alto sax!!  Wish me luck!!

Love,
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment