Sunday, September 13, 2015

Wut up dudes? Part two

I'm back.  Campfire was cut a little short when some Roman friends of ours snuck in and started yelling like banshees all of a sudden.
Okay, where was I.  Oh yes.  I had just finished Andie.
Alex Valdez.  This one is easy.  See, we are BEST friends.  Andie is my best friend too but Alex is, well, Alex.  He looks the same as his dad but his hair is the same as his mom's.  He is funny, but can be TOTALLY serious when he wants to.  And don't anybody mess with him.  He will take you down.
Here is someone you don't know: Colen Sabrek.  Son of Hades.  He is also my friend and fellow quester.  I don't usually think about how hot a guy is but Colen is HOT.  He has dark blond hair with a streak of flame red running through it.  His eyes are dark brown.  You should see him because I'm not doing him ANY justice to his hotness. Just look up Ansel Elgort.  That is about what he looks like, just slightly younger.  Anyway, he is somewhat quiet and mild-mannered.  He is a great sword fighter.  He loves to read and his favorite band is Bastille.  He also has an older, mortal, sister.
But enough about Colen.
Moving on, we have Addyson Johanson.  Her hair is very dark brown, like a rich dark coffee, and dark brown eyes.  She has a wicked sense of humor and is awesome at making stuff.  She can be stubborn but she is very loyal.  She too loves to read.






Now it's late.  So I will post more about my family and friends tomorrow, if nothing world endangering happens.  Peace from Camp Half-Blood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment